On 15 November 2022, 13:00-15:00 (CET), the European Parliament will host the event “The Neglected Heavy Burden: Pancreatic and Gastric Cancers”, promoted by United European Gastroenterology (UEG), Pancreatic Cancer Europe (PCE), and Digestive Cancers Europe (DiCE).
The initiative, organized in the framework of World Pancreatic Cancer Day (WPCD), aims to raise awareness about pancreatic and gastric cancers. It will bring together experts, policymakers, patients and other stakeholders in the field to discuss how we can all work together to improve at beating these cancers.
Among the speakers:
- MEP Cristian-Silviu Buşoi
- Prof. Dr Patrick Michl, University of Heidelberg, Dept. of Gastroenterology
- Prof. Patrizia Burra, Chair of the UEG Public Affairs Committee
- Patrycja Radkowska, patient (Poland)
- George Vasiliu, patient (Romania)